Thursday, May 6, 2010

butterflies in progress

i'm nesting; it leaves me feeling oddly warm inside, like i'm in the garage with the car running and i've breathed enough carbon that i could fall asleep but part of me is yelling that i should open the garage door. ever since i've been falling asleep most of what i've made are things to make my home feel more like my home. last month i started this project, it's above the fireplace in my bedroom.


i saw these instillation pieces by Paul Villinski so i can't really take credit for the idea, but i'm pretty pleased with my newly honed x-acto knife skills!

3 comments:

Riffo said...

can you post some cool pictures of beyonce or something, please? thanks.

Riffo said...

not that i dont like your post. it is excellent!

ashley makeawishkid said...

i did it i did it